Globalcryptoinsights.com understands that your privacy is important to you and that you care about how your information is used and shared online. We respect and value the privacy of everyone who visits our site and will only collect and use information in ways that are useful to you and in a manner consistent with your rights and our obligations under the law.
Information about us
- Our Site, globalcryptoinsights.com is owned and operated & registered in England.
- Our data protection officer is Mr. Smith who can be contacted at firstname.lastname@example.org
Scope – What does this policy cover?
What data do we collect?
Some data will be collected automatically by our site like cookies for marketing, remarketing, retargeting & delivering the best user experience to you. Other data will also be collected if you voluntarily submit it using the form on our website. If you have signed up for our newsletter or have consented in another manner including signing up for any free training or purchased training accounts. We may send you newsletters, promotions, and the latest updates from globalcryptoinsights.com. Depending upon your use of Our Site. We may collect some of the following data:
- business/company name
- job title
- contact information such as email addresses and telephone numbers
- demographic information such as post code, preferences and interests
- financial information such as credit / debit card numbers
- IP address (automatically collected)
- web browser type and version (automatically collected)
- operating system (automatically collected)
- a list of URLs starting with a referring site, your activity on Our Site, and the site you exit to (automatically collected)
How do we use your data?
Some data will be collected automatically by our site like cookies for marketing, remarketing, retargeting & delivering the best user experience to you. Other data will also be collected if you voluntarily submit it using the form on our website. If you have signed up for newsletter or have consented in another manner including signing up for an account. We may send you newsletters, promotions and the latest updates from globalcryptoinsights.com. Depending upon your use of our Site. We may collect some of the following data:
- All personal data is stored securely in accordance with the EU General Data Protection Regulation (Regulation (EU) 2016/679) (GDPR). For more details on security see section 6, below.
- In some cases, the collection of data may be a statutory or contractual requirement, and We will be limited in the products and services We can provide you without your consent for Us to be able to use such data.
- Under GDPR we will ensure that your personal data is processed lawfully, fairly, and transparently, without adversely affecting your rights. We will only process your personal data if at least one of the following basis applies:
- you have given consent to the processing of your personal data for one or more specific purposes;
- processing is necessary for the performance of a contract to which you are a party or in order to take steps at the request of you prior to entering into a contract;
- processing is necessary for compliance with a legal obligation to which we are subject
- processing is necessary to protect the vital interests of you or of another natural person;
- processing is necessary for the performance of a task carried out in the public interest or in the exercise of official authority vested in the controller; and/or
- processing is necessary for the purposes of the legitimate interests pursued by us or by a third party, except where such interests are overridden by the fundamental rights and freedoms of the data subject which require protection of personal data.
How can you control your data?
- When you submit information via Our Site, you may be given options to restrict our use of your data. We aim to give you strong controls on our use of your data (including the ability to opt-out of receiving emails from Us which you may do by unsubscribing using the links provided in Our email send or by email us at email@example.com
How can you access your data?
- You have the legal right to ask for a copy of any of your personal data held by Us (where such data is held). Please contact Us for more details at firstname.lastname@example.org
What cookies do we use and what for?
- We ensure that your privacy is protected and always respected.
- By using our site, you may also receive certain third-party Cookies on your computer or device. Third party Cookies are those placed by websites, services, and/or parties other than Us. All Cookies used by and on our site are used in accordance with current English and EU Cookie Law.
- Our Site uses analytics services provided by google & Facebook/ META. Website analytics refers to a set of tools used to collect and analyze usage statistics, enabling Us to better understand how people use our site. This, in turn, enables Us to improve our site and the services offered through it.
- You can choose to enable or disable Cookies in your internet browser. Most internet browsers also enable you to choose whether you wish to disable all cookies or only third-party cookies. By default, most internet browsers accept Cookies, but this can be changed. For further details, please consult the help menu in your internet browser or the documentation that came with your device
- You can choose to delete Cookies at any time however you may lose any information that enables you to access our site more quickly and efficiently including, but not limited to, login and personalization settings.
- It is recommended that you keep your internet browser and operating system up-to-date and that you consult the help and guidance provided by the developer of your internet browser and manufacturer of your computer or device if you are unsure about adjusting your privacy settings.
- This website and our Services are not directed to minors under the age of 18. You should not use this website or our Services or send any Personal Data about yourself to us if you are under the age of 18.
- Links to 3rd party sites is not endorsement by globalcryptoinsights.com of the 3rd party.
What cookies do we use and what for?